Loretta has an active mediation and family law practice conveniently located just east of downtown Cincinnati. After earning her undergraduate degree at Thomas More College, Loretta went to Washington, DC and earned a master's from The American University in International Law and Latin American Studies. Upon returning to the greater Cincinnati area, she attended the University of Cincinnati College of Law and graduated in 1989. She has been practicing law in Cincinnati and surrounding communities for over 25 years.
In 1989 Loretta went to work for a small firm in downtown Cincinnati. There she did a broad-based litigation practice. After 10 years, she took the leap to a solo practice and opened her own office. Since setting up her own office she has focused her practice on family law and mediation.
Loretta is licensed in the State of Ohio; the Commonwealth of Kentucky; the United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio; the United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit, and the United States District Court Eastern District of Kentucky. She is a member of the Ohio State Bar Association, the Kentucky Bar Association, the Cincinnati Bar Association, the Northern Kentucky Bar Association, and the Clermont County Bar Association. She is a trained mediator and a trained collaborative law attorney.
- State of Ohio, 1989
- Commonwealth of Kentucky, 1990
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio, 1990
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Kentucky, 1990
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit, 1989
- University of Cincinnati College of Law, Cincinnati, Ohio, J.D. (1989)
- The American University, District of Columbia, M.A. (1986)
- Thomas More College, Crestview Hills, Kentucky, B.A. (1983)
- Thomas More College, Crestview Hills, Kentucky, A.A. (1983)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Cincinnati Bar Association, Member
- Ohio State Bar Association, Member
- Kentucky Bar Association, Member
- Chair of the Judges Committee on Notaries Public